Due to the continued growth of Nexus Underwriting, we are now looking for an enthusiastic, customer-focused Group Receptionist to join our Facilities team in the London head office. As the first point of contact for both our clients and staff, this is a key hire to our firm.
The ideal candidate will be a diligent and highly professional communicator who is able to provide front of house management and general office support to the Nexus Group head office. This is a diverse Receptionist role that provides the successful candidate organisational responsibility of inbound and outbound mail and calls, administrative work, and general clerical support.
If you feel like you would thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, we would love to hear from you.
About the Receptionist Role:
- Being the face of Nexus; greeting all clients and visitors to Nexus in a professional and efficient manner;
- Maintaining the smooth and efficient running of the Nexus Reception and Board Room, including monitoring visitor access and security awareness;
- Managing office, meeting room and company travel bookings;
- Answering telephone calls in a timely and professional manner, directing calls appropriately, taking accurate and complete messages;
- Collating and distributing incoming mail, organising courier collections and deliveries;
- Undertaking stock takes and subsequent ordering and management of refreshment and office supplies, including stationary;
- Supporting the arrangement and planning of events held with the Nexus office, which may include events after hours where the Corporate Receptionist will be required to remain until the building closes and the last guest departs.
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate environment in a similar role
- Experience within a front of house, hospitality led industry would be advantageous
- Desire to learn and take on additional responsibilities
- Well-presented, personable and able to communicate well with others
- Adaptable and able to manage multiple tasks within a high pressured environment, including working to tight deadlines
- Ability to build trust by operating with integrity and professionalism
- Reliable and consistent in getting the job done
- IT literate, must have good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages