Small businesses need insurance coverages that provide them with financial protection when there is a liability claim such as bodily injury (BI), property damage (PD) or an accusation that errors and/or omissions have been made in the course of providing professional services. To help address these unforeseen risks, our Small Business Protect product provides a seamless and comprehensive solution in an easy to understand format. It offers customized insurance coverages for risks that require unique solutions with the understanding that not all small businesses are the same.
Download our Small Business Protect fact sheet below for further details on coverage.
- Designed for SME’s in the private and not-for-profit sectors where speed, underwriting expertise and customer service matter.
- Appetite for start-ups, small and medium sized enterprises, niche segments such as third party administrator, real estate/property management, consultants, franchisors, mortgage brokers, title agents, logistics/freight forwarder, surveyors, appraisers, home inspectors, business brokers.
- Surplus lines in all 50 states for businesses with under 50m in revenue.
- Underwriting team with over 40 years of experience in underwriting professional liability coverage for private companies and not-for-profits organizations.
- Underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd’s.
- Small Business Protect - New Business Application (MPL)
- Small Business Protect - Renewal Application (MPL)
- Small Business Protect - Supplemental Application (General Liability)
- Small Business Protect - Supplemental Application (Real Estate)
- Small Business Protect - Supplemental Application (Title Agents)
- Small Business Protect - Supplemental Application (TPA)