Nexus CIFS’ First Place product, previously known as Integrated Collections, provides a market-leading debt recovery service, enabling policyholders to collect overdue accounts swiftly and effectively. We have worked with the UK’s leading collections agency STA International to develop a service that offers an easy-to-follow collections procedure and also helps you to ensure compliance with your policy requirements.
- ‘No win no fee’ charging structure
- Favourable commission rates – more than 33 per cent lower than market norms
- Cost free debt collection if you opt to allow STA to collect the costs as well as interest
- Access to experienced collectors with expert negotiating skills who apply ISO 9001-accredited processes
- The ability to place and track debts on-line 24/7
- Monies received are paid to policyholders within 14 days of cleared funds being received
- Contribution from CIFS to policyholders’ legal costs for undefended actions
- Enhanced policy benefits including an uplift to indemnity and a no claims bonus
About STA International:
STA International is a leading global credit management services provider delivering innovative, cashflow-enhancing services. Founded in the US in 1955, the company has a network of wholly-owned offices worldwide, facilitating international debt recovery and providing an extensive range of credit management services enabling clients to maintain control over and collect their receivables in a manner that preserves customer relationships.
With ISO 9001 accreditation, the company is a leading member of the UK Credit Services Association, the professional body ensuring ethical practice in the collections industry. STA International is also the sole UK delegate to the European Collectors Association, an international confederation of commercial collection agencies. This exclusive membership affords access to an unparalleled international network of credit management resources.
“It’s important for us to implement a very strict payment policy, so when we do place debts for recovery with CIFS partner STA International it’s a plus that we can do so swiftly, efficiently and without unnecessary administrative hassle like printing off copy invoices.”
Laura Saunders, Palmer Timber
To talk to us about this product call us on
020 3011 5700 or
Click here to send an email and we'll get right back to you.