Reporting toChief Financial Controller
To work closely with the Group Financial Controller, assisting the Finance team with general day to day running of the finance function including; coding and processing invoices, reconciling bank statements and remittance advices, dealing with finance related queries, assisting with expense runs and more.
- Processing expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Maintains accounts payable ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Assist with monitoring the Groups cash position.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Reviews, bank balances, and interprets reports, and makes corrections.
- Prepare and maintain audit work papers and account analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Help prepare financial reports and spreadsheets as requested.
- Maintain an organized filing system for all accounting documents.
- Maintain a list of all office bank and investment accounts.
- Responds to inquiries regarding entered data.
Required Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience
Knowledge and Experience Required
- The successful candidate must have Accounts Payable and Bank Reconciliation experience.
- Studying for accountancy qualifications preferable.
- You will need to be confident and driven.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Good people skills with the ability to engage with different departments
To apply for this position please Contact: Pria Bhatt
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org