Reporting toGroup HR Manager
To provide recruitment support to the business, working with the Senior HR Business Partner and individual recruiting managers to outline their recruitment needs, directly source suitable candidates where possible and manage the whole end to end recruitment process.
To ensure that the Nexus Recruitment process is followed in all recruitment activities
- Working with the Senior HR Business Partners to articulate the recruitment blueprint for each active vacancy and managing Line Managers expectations with this
- To create a pipeline of candidates via whatever direct means are available, including managing recruitment emails and social media posts
- Developing new and existing relationships with recruitment agencies by negotiating terms and maintaining preferred supplier agreements
- Working with and managing recruitment agencies where necessary to support direct recruitment methods to source additional candidates
- Where roles are active to produce a “market map” of high calibre potential candidates and profiles and be prepared to headhunt and contact potential candidates directly, utilising all available sources
- Ensuring Recruiting Managers and candidates are fully prepared for interviews, sufficiently briefing them in advance in regards to salary expectations and requirements
- Supporting Recruiting Managers within the interview process
- To provide a full end to end recruitment service including arranging and confirming interviews, meetings rooms through to making the job offers and preparing offer letters and contracts
- During periods of low active recruitment to work on succession and talent pipelines in conjunction with the Senior HR Business Partner and Group HR Manager
- To arrange and support talent management activities with Business Managers, Senior HR Business Partner and Group HR Manager
- Support in-house career pathing and development activities
Communications & Relationships
All staff but specifically Business Managers and Recruiting Managers
- Self drive, able to work on own initiative.
- Able to communicate with all levels accurately and effectively, whilst developing and maintaining strong working relationships.
- Able to take ownership of project, through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Desire to succeed and support a growing business
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi- task and organise self and work in respect of the peaks and flow of the operational cycle.
- Ability to work under pressure as part of a small team.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
- Confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision.
- IT literacy including advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other Microsoft Office applications, plus social media recruitment platforms.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Required Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Ideally educated to ‘A’ level, or equivalent, with strong GCSEs, or equivalent
Knowledge / Experience
- Experience of working in a similar role
To apply for this position please Contact: Pria Bhatt
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org