Reporting toOperations Manager
Provide assistance within the Operations Team on all operational activities as required through the growth and development of the business and via the identification, implementation and maintenance of operational improvement.
- To assist Binder Operations in the Written Bordereaux preparation process for review by Directors/Department Heads and Carriers.
- To assist Binder Operations with the creation of Underwriting Agreement Manuals (“Bibles”) for new Binders and help ensure existing Underwriting Agreement Manuals are kept up to date.
- To assist Binder Operations with the upkeep of the Master Underwriting Agreement Schedule.
- To assist with the updating of internal trackers and other reporting mechanisms.
- To assist with reconciliation projects under guidance from the Operations Manager.
- To assist Binder Operations with the coordination and organisation of Binder Audits.
- To take and type up meeting minutes in a timely manner for review by the Operations Manager, prior to circulating to the relevant individuals.
- To provide assistance to the Operations Manager on all other regular and ad-hoc operational activities, working alongside the Operations Team.
Required Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Ideally educated to ‘A’ level, or equivalent, with strong GCSE, or equivalent, in maths.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi- task.
- Ability to work under pressure as part of a small team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail and deadlines.
- Accurate record keeping.
- Confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision.
- IT literacy including good skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in administrative work essential.
- Experience in an office environment preferred.
- Experience in taking meeting minutes.
To apply for this position please Contact: Rebecca Bisset
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org