Reporting toCredit Control Team Leader
Working with the Credit Control Team Leader this role will be responsible for the preparation and reconciliation of all Premium Bank Accounts and Bordereau’s. This role has accountability for ensuring information is accurate and produced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for the balancing of cashbooks for Premium Bank Accounts.
- To allocate receipts and payments posted, investigate differences and liaise with the technical team and brokers.
- Ensure payment requests are prepared accurately and efficiently.
- Review bank reconciliations on a regular basis and deal with queries.
- Maintain and monitor the Insurers log on a regular basis.
- Responsible for the management and reporting of aged creditors and unallocated cash.
- Preparation of the Monthly Premium Paid Bordereau.
- Agreement and settlement of the bordereaux; including investigating queries and amendments with the technical teams.
Required Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience
Ideally educated to A-level standard or equivalent with a minimum 2 A Levels in Maths or a similar field
- Experience of using all Microsoft Office packages.
- Ideally will have advanced knowledge of Excel including ability to use and create v lookups and pivot tables
- Previous experience and a proven track record in the same of similar role would be ideal
- Timely Decision Making
- Quality when making decisions and the explain rationale
- Able to organise self, plan workload and meet deadlines
- Drive for results with perseverance and action orientated
- Approachable and able to interact with different levels of people and management
- Knowledge of the financial services sector
- Ideally experience of working in MGA or similar environment.
- Proven track record in an IBA or similar role
To apply for this position please Contact: Rebecca Bisset
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org