PositionIBA Administration Assistant
Reporting toCredit Control Team Leader
To support the credit control team in all areas of administration, taking responsibility for the cashbook and other associated spreadsheets ensuring they are up to date and consistently managed.
- To update the cashbook and associated spread sheets.
- To ensure accurate data entry into the credit control systems.
- To allocate payments and receipts.
- To make the relevant posting to the Underwriting system (RiskWrite).
- To reconcile the monthly settlement statements.
- To chase outstanding debt and payment with support from the Senior Credit Control and IBA Technicians.
- Distribute / action the teams daily post including the banking of any cheque payments.
- Reconcile all incoming cheque payments against the underwriting system, ensuring they are paid in and cleared in the bank account on a timely basis. Unmatched items will be chased with the relevant third parties.
- Create / analyse / action any weekly / monthly / ad-hoc reports as required.
- Support all the other roles within the team during busy periods and colleague absence.
Required Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Ideally eudcation A Level or equivalent
- Must have some office experience in the same or similar type of role, ideally the candidate will have at least one years' experience within the insurance market and use/ have awareness of the role Xchanging plays
- Must have good working knowledge of Excel.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must be organised and effective in using and managing own workloads and deadlines.
- Must have strong communication skills and be used to dealing with clients or customers either on the phone or in writing.
- Must be able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
To apply for this position please Contact: Pria Bhatt
Contact Email: email@example.com