Reporting toFinance Director
To work closely with the Group Financial Controller / Company Finance Director to complete the selected subsidiaries month end process: Management Accounts Preparation, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Management Information & Board Paper Preparation and Cashflow Forecasting.
6 month temporary to permanent contract
- The production of selected subsidiary monthly management accounts, cash flow and balance sheets.
- Involvement in forecasting and budgeting subsidiary profit & loss, cash flow and balance sheets.
- Assist with the financial year-end process including the review of financial statements for subsidiary companies.
- Assist in subsidiaries external audit process.
- Assist with monitoring the subsidiaries cash position.
- Producing management information for selected subsidiaries on a monthly basis.
Required Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Newly Qualified Accountant trained within an audit firm and possesses excellent technical skills, ideally with an understanding of the insurance industry.
- Previous experience of financial control work.
- Some FP&A experience and strong excel skills preferable.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of SUN Systems preferable.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Good people skills with the ability to engage with different departments
To apply for this position please Contact: Rebecca Bisset
Contact Email: email@example.com