Reporting toClaims Manager
To work closely with the Claims Manager, Head of Claims and wider Claims Team, providing a best in class claims service to our Underwriting Carrier Partners, Policyholders and Brokers.
- To undertake various claims administration tasks, such as setting up and acknowledging new claims, undertaking premium checks and assisting with any Claims Team/Adjuster queries and other general ad-hoc duties such as e-mail filing, maintaining records etc.
- Oversight and responsibility for separate claims e-mail inboxes, involving loss run requests, collateral warranty checks and action such requests promptly
- Working closely with our Claims Adjusters, Processing Technicians and Claims Operations/MI staff for the purposes of claims related activity, payments and relevant MI information
- To ensure Nexus Claims acts an effective TPA following at all times applicable claims standards and adherence to contractual delegated authorities & service level agreements
- Identify and escalate claims related issues where necessary including any matter(s) beyond the level of the individual’s experience or authority.
- Represent Nexus brand and values
- Complete a minimum of 15 hours of continuous professional development (CPD) annually
Required Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Educated to degree level preferable, but not essential
- Cert CII or equivalent (or interest in such qualifications)
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage own workload
- Team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail, keen to learn and challenge the status quo
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
Knowledge / Experience:
- IT literate with knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Outlook
To apply for this position please Contact: Helen Saar
Contact Email: email@example.com