Reporting toHead of Claims
To work closely with the Claims Manager, Head of Claims and wider Claims team, providing a best in class claims service to our underwriting carrier partners, policyholders and brokers.
- To proactively manage, for the claims broking part of our business, European & UK claims in a timely and efficient manner from first notification to settlement/closure. This includes: being the point of contact for the Insured and also carriers/loss adjusters; creating/processing claims and payments on relevant IT systems / claims platforms (and accurate data entry/claims notes), appointing and managing loss adjusters, running an effective diary system, reporting to carriers, and other ad hoc claims tasks
- Working closely with our Claims Adjusters, Processing Technicians and Claims Operations/MI staff for the purposes of claims related activity, payments and relevant MI information
- To ensure Nexus Claims acts an effective TPA following at all times applicable claims standards and adherence to contractual delegated authorities & service level agreements
- Identify and escalate claims related issues where necessary including any matter(s) beyond the level of the individual’s experience or authority
- Represent Nexus brand and values
- Complete a minimum of 15 hours of continuous professional development (CPD) annually
Required Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Educated to degree level preferable but not essential.
- Cert CII or equivalent (and interest in such qualifications)
- French & English.
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage own workload.
- Team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, keen to learn and challenge the status quo.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- ECF Knowledge desirable
- IT literate with knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Outlook
To apply for this position please Contact: Helen Saar
Contact Email: email@example.com