Reporting toSenior Claims Adjuster
Working with the Senior Claims Adjuster to develop the business and deliver an excellent and comprehensive claims service. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the insurance market as an adjuster or broker, have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a multi-faceted role, and is now looking to progress a career working at one of the fastest growing MGAs in the London Insurance Market.
- To receive, manage and process claims in a timely and efficient manner from first notice to closure within settlement authority parameters.
- Evaluating policy liability and calculation of reserve exposures. Negotiating settlement of claims to bring them to a successful conclusion.
- Relationship management. Working with and providing value to our carriers, brokers and stakeholders by engaging with them at all times.
- Reporting large losses and preparing referral documentation as required.
- Attending market / broker meetings.
- Working with external third party companies including loss adjusters, surveyors and lawyers to ensure timely delivery and mitigation of losses.
- Working closely with our finance team and providing support to underwriters.
- Good understanding of legal and regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring of loss funds and ensuring that these are maintained at an adequate level through cash calls.
- To deliver a professional service representative of the Nexus brand and culture to internal and external clients.
Required Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Educated to at least A level or equivalent.
- Degree level preferred
- Close attention to detail and diligent
- Experience of using all Microsoft Office packages
- Able to manage own workload efficiently and effectively with relevant support
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills. Evidence of relationship management from a previous client facing role.
- Able to communicate, both verbally and written, in other languages would be welcomed but is not required
- 5 + years experience working in the insurance market as an adjuster or broker
- Minimum CII qualified and working towards ACII
To apply for this position please Contact: Rebecca Bisset
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org