Nexus Underwriting Ltd (NUL) currently has up to £20m capacity on any single Directors and Officers liability risk thus offering significant levels of financial protection for our clients through our skilled and experienced underwriting team.
Managing a business is highly complex with laws, regulations and business practices constantly changing. Directors and Officers may be held personally liable for their actions and of those they manage and supervise, potentially putting their reputation, personal assets and freedom in jeopardy.
NUL understands the need to consistently deliver high quality products, service and capacity to help protect our clients from these very real risks and support their businesses to develop and grow.
Some of our D&O products can be distributed via the online Nexus Portal, an easy to use system, offering competitive premiums, access to NUL’s suite of products, fast, efficient quote and bind service and instant policy issuance.
- Professional Indemnity for Financial Institutions
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Fund and General Partner Corporate Liability Insurance
- Directors and Officers for Investment Funds
- Outside Directorship Liability Insurance
- Pension Trustee Liability Insurance
- Employee Dishonesty and Third Party Computer Crime
- Bankers Blanket Bond
- Cyber Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Prospectus Liability Insurance
- Public Offering of Securities Insurance